Claudia Duffy (Chairperson), Herbie Mues (Vice-Chair), Brita Odersky (Secretary), Isabelle Lotscher (Membership Secretary and Treasurer), Jonas Asmussen, Jutta Blank, Klaus Rexer, Siegrun Koop, Tine Becker, Wilhelm Lehmberg.
• Sent letters to IBO’s offering the Find-A-Guide service
• DOC concession issue – Started meetings to get a National Concession for our members with Andy Thompson
• Worked on Code of Conduct
• Fundraising for local events only – not on a national basis
• PG & NZTDG take up mutual membership. They also make each other mutual beneficiaries in their legally requested folding clause.
• Started contacting Immigration NZ about implications of overseas guides leading groups through NZ without work permits and without proper local knowledge taking work away from us
May: Meeting in Auckland
September: The famous first Punakaiki Social
Held at Te Nikau Resort. ~20 members attended for caving, flax weaving, whitebait patties, party time, Truman Track extension at 6am, moon set at 1.05am and lots of fun
December: Annual X-mas BBQ in Auckland