Vera Huehn (Chairer), Robert Miernik (Secretary), Damian Nowak (Treasurer), Sharron Hickman (Membership Secretary), Martina Schmidt (Webadministrator), Marianne Weissbach and Helen Tait as ordinary committee members.
• 10 years of ProGuides New Zealand !!!
• Introduced Revised Rules of the Association and Operations Manual
• Digitalised the associations internal processes with a fresh new website
• Introducing monthly socials in Auckland with hopefully more cities to join
• DOC Concession and Safety Management Plan in place
• 155 members and growing
June: 10th Anniversary Conference in Auckland
Speakers: Deb Bell (International Speaker and author), Cruchanan McIver (Mauri Ora), Nick Rogers (TUI Brewery), Scott Lewis (St. John), Ellen Bradley (GOA)
Highlights from the conference: The opening of the conference by the Mayor of Auckland Len Brown. Deb Bell and her speech about Reciprocity. The afternoon at Travel Career Campus in Auckland with a special Powhiri for ProGuides and lunch onboard a 737. ProGuides Duathlon at Natural High. ProGuides members to get their competitive spirits out for a fun filled night. Crocs at Butterfly Creek where we held the AGM and conference. A special Birthday cake for ProGuides 10th Anniversary presented during the dinner night at Ponsonby Cruising Club. Several field trips including historic houses of Auckland, a special look into our history by David Hill and a walk through culinary Ponsonby.
• 10th Anniversary Conference
• Guides prepared for plane emergency training at Travel Careers and Training
• Jack Tregear and Maureen Bamber are cutting our Anniversary Cake