I would like to guide in Parks administered by Auckland Council. What do I need to do?

You will need a concession to take up any commercial activity on Auckland Council Land. That includes for example if you take your customers to Arataki Visitor Centre, Muriwai Beach, Wenderholm, etc. Please see http://regionalparks.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/parks to view regional parks you need a concession for. Please click here to find more information about application.